MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volumes 1-3
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volumes 1-3
When I look back at how I acquired my knowledge, it was not always under the most calm of circumstances. Much of the time, we had never come across or dealt with the material that is in the first 3 volumes of this 3 volume compilation. What a major advantage I would have had, if I had had the chance to have become familiar with the jargon and procedures that are throughly and comfortably covered in the 3 books. When I was a beginner, these 3 books would have made my day way less frazzled for sure. It would have also given me a comfortable 2-3 year head start.
In my opinion, if you are new or relatively new to working in a legal environment, then these 3 volumes are for you! Yes, a fourth volume is very close to release as well. With these books, you will never have to go through the “how would I do that” or “what does that even mean” moments. The word that describes all three volumes is thorough but easy to understand and easy to make use of right away.
Below, I will provide you links for the 3 volumes that you can find on Amazon in either Kindle or Soft Cover format. All three volumes come with a workbook so you can do certain chapters along with me and all three books are “Teacher Connected” so that you have the ability to ask me questions “when and if” you get stuck and I will always answer you fully.
So with a fourth volume soon to be revealed, no matter what book you purchase, you receive numerous chapters of top-tier level material that you can make use of everyday, you will be given a link to a workbook so that you can do certain chapters along with me (Teacher Connected), as well access to me by either by louis@advanceto.com or louisellman@gmail.com and I will answer any questions that you may have concerning any chapter. Any of the books would most probably be 3 four hour classes so the books are a great value!
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volume 1:
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volume 2:
Kindle:
Soft Cover:
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volume 3:
Kindle:
Soft Cover:
Training From An Inside Perspective…
888-422-0692 Ext. 1 and 2
Email:
louis@advanceto.com
Students@advanceto.com




Comments
Post a Comment