MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volumes 1-3
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volumes 1-3
When I look back at how I acquired my knowledge, it was not always under the most calm of circumstances. Much of the time, we had never come across or dealt with the material that is in the first 3 volumes of this write up. What an advantage I would have had, if I had had the chance to have become familiar with the jargon and procedures that are throughly and comfortably covered in the 3 books. When I was a beginner, these 3 books would have made my day way less frazzled for sure. It would have also given me a comfortable 2-3 years head start.
In my opinion, if you are new or relatively new to working in a legal environment, then these 3 volumes are for you! Yes, a fourth volume is close to release as well. With these books, you will never have to go through the “how would I do that” or “what does that mean” moments. The word that describes all three volumes is thorough but easy to understand and easy to make use of right away.
Below, I will provide you links for the 3 volumes that you can find on Amazon in either Kindle or Soft Cover format. All three volumes come with a workbook so you can do certain chapters along with me and all three books are “Teacher Connected” so that you have the ability to ask me questions when and if you get stuck and I will answer you fully.
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volume 1:
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volume 2:
Kindle:
Soft Cover:
MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volume 3:
Kindle:
Soft Cover:
Training From An Inside Perspective…
888-422-0692 Ext. 1 and 2
Email:
louis@advanceto.com
Students@advanceto.com




Comments
Post a Comment