MS Word Legal and Corporate - I Can Barely See It…

MS Word Legal and Corporate -  I Can Barely See It…



Scenario:  Paralegal calls.  There is a footnote at the bottom of a given page.  It appears to be done correctly.  Both of us cannot seem to find the footnote reference number within the body of the text.  Got it so far?

Hey, I have been doing this a while.  I scoured the page and I could not find the reference number.  After around 10 minutes of intently looking,I noticed an out of place apostrophe and upon making the text bigger I noticed it was a number “1” meaning the footnote reference number within the text.  Footnote 2 was just as small and way too small to be useful.

So, I had the paralegal highlight the tiny No.1 within the body of the text.  I do not have to highlight it but wanted to make a point.  The style that controls the Footnote Reference Number is called “Footnote Reference.”  We bumped it up a few points until it looked like a usual reference number within the body of the text. Once we modified the style, it took care of all of the Footnote Reference Numbers within the body of the document.  We can clearly see it now…

Training From an Inside Perspective…

Email:
Students@advanceto.com
Louis@advanceto.com

Hey Students:  AdvanceTo teaches a great Document Compare, Document Combine and Track Changes Course.  It is a very thorough hands-on Zoom or Phone course and the length is 4.5 hours which can be split into 2 sessions.  Great Narrative material and bonus material is included as well.  The cost $175.00.  Purchase of two or more classes as well as all groups always receive discounts!  1-888-422-0692 Ext. 1 and 2.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Word Legal and Corporate -Working With All Types of Tables

MS Word Legal and Corporate – So You Are a New Secretary and/or a New Administrative Assistant Volume 1.

Removing My Continuous Section Breaks Results Is now Destroying My Next Page Section Breaks