MS Office Legal and Corporate - Dealing With Building Blocks - Another Way To Avoid Having To Do Things Again and Again… Scenario : A number of years ago, when working as Coordinator in a word processing center, I had a document that I called “ Pieces ”. That was my junk yard for pieces of documents such as all types of Caption Boxes, Signature blocks, Financial Tables, Red Herring Boxes, Line Numbering Boxes and other items that I used on a regular basis. By having them in the pieces document, I gave myself a huge head start. Well, at that time, I had known about Building Blocks but never used them. Well, you can use my “Pieces” concept or better yet, an organized way to capture and keep vital items that pop up again and again so you are always in a position to never have to do them from scratch . How to create a building block; Highlight the content you want to save, which can include text, images, tables, or other elements. Go to the Insert tab , find th...
Comments
Post a Comment